Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blog War Day 1 - Mini Misters

mini-mister-002


Today I have taken a picture of a layout I created at one of Naomi Elliot's Workshops last year. I still need to finish it!! I even know what photo's I want to put on it, but there just is not enough hours in the day for me at the moment!! You can see a picture of Naomi's layout, by visiting her Blog. Link to the right of screen. Go to her Workshop Catagory & scroll down to October 2008, it's titled "Mini Mister/Rollagraph Double Page Layout. 


Have you all checked out the BRAND NEW KASZAZZ CATALOGUE yet?  You can access it from my Product Catalogue link, also to the right of screen.


Please contact me if you have any questions, or wish to place an order.


Cheers, Tina


I came across some pic's I had of Naomi's completed layout. Just Gorgeous!! I love the way she put the Quad-bikes with the butterflies!!


mini-mister-12-x-12-layout mini-mister-12-x-12-layout-22

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE this layout... I haven't seen it in the workshop booklet, did Naomi ever submit it do you know? Would love to do that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if Naomi submitted this one, you'll have to check with her on that one. I came across some pic's I took of her layouts, I have added them to the post. I love the way she put the Quad-bikes with the butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete