Sunday, May 10, 2009

'Blog War' Day 1 - Chalks & Weekly Comment Winner

Hi Everyone, this weeks (PoW) Product of the week is Chalks. I just love my Basic Brights Chalk Set, it is one of the first products I bought as a customer many years ago & I am still using it. They last for eva!!! Now as a Consultant, only a couple of months ago bought the Jewel Tones Pearlescent Chalk Set,  I will be using this set on my creations this week.


Each Chalking Set, comes in a sturdy tin case that will help protect your chalks from damage! Each set, (there are 5 colour combo's to choose from) come with 30 magnificent chalks, an applicator tool & reusable pom poms which make them fun & so easy to work with!


chalking-cards-001


Today I created a card, stamping the 1784LH Leaf around the edge of the cards with Perfect Medium. Re-inking each time. With a cotton ball I shaded over each leaf in an Autum Colour from the Pearlescent Chalk Set. The shimmer from these chalks look stunning, it doesn't show up well on the photo! I then stamped in Dark Brown & Warm Green Fluid Chalk the Bird, Branch & Heart from the Love & Cherish (8) stamp set & the leaves across the bottom right corner, from the Treasured Memories (7) stamp set. "Just because" is from Mini Messages Endearments (9) stamp Set. I tied a small bow with a piece of Rust Twill & frayed the ends on purpose. Adhered it to the card with Glossy Accents.


Thankyou to all who have left comments on my Blog or have e-mailed me! It is so nice to have everyone appreciate & be inspired by my creations. This is only my 4th month since setting up my blog & I am really enjoying it!!


This weeks comment winner is .............. MELISSA


Please e-mail me your postal details & my creations from last week will be on their way to you.


Cheers, Tina

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always... these earthy colours have grown on me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Tina...I love the autumn tones

    ReplyDelete