Sunday, May 17, 2009

BRAND NEW CATALOGUE & PROJECT BOOK!

Yesterday I attended a Kaszazz Team Training Day (TTD), we created 2 NEW WORKSHOPS with NEW PRODUCTS released for customers to purchase from today!! The exciting news is there was also a BRAND NEW CATALOGUE & PROJECT BOOK released!!! A big suprise for all Consultants. It's release was all very Secret Squirrel!! Check out the Brand New Catalogue by going to my "Product Catalogue" link to the right of screen. It will be available to view at my link once it has been updated on the Kaszazz Website.


Below are two new Workshops I completed yesterday at (TTD) Team Training Day. I haven't had a chance to add any photo's as yet & I have left off the sentiments, as I want to add the sentiments to the cards as I need them, eg Happy Birthday. These both use 1 of 2 NEW Scrapbooking Paper Ranges released, titled LIFE'S A BEACH.


ttd-may-2009-026


Above: (2 H) Workshop - Life's A Beach 12 x 12 Layout - Designed by Naomi Elliot


ttd-may-2009-0233


ttd-may-2009-0242


Above: (2H) Workshop - Life's a Beach Envelope Cards - Designed by Naomi Elliot


There is so much new information to share I don't know where to begin!!


I will back with more information as it becomes available to me & I will return with my Blog War creation. This weeks (PoW) Product of the Week is Mini Misters. A challenge for me this week!! I have only used the once before myself at a Workshop.


Cheers, Tina


 

No comments:

Post a Comment