Thursday, May 7, 2009

'Blog War' Day 4 - Paper Frenzy

paper-frenzy-card-32 


Today I have made the card with the Kaszazz Enchanted Scrapbooking Range. I have just realised, I  have made 3 cards this week with flowers & a baby card. I must sub-consciously have Mothers Day on my mind, it's just around the corner. Tomorrow I will try to think & create something without flowers.


The leaf I have stamped is the outline brushed leaf from the 2-Step  Stamps. I stamped with Prussian Blue Fluid Chalk, cut out (3) & adhered to card. Punched the whale & medium circles to create the flowers. I distressed the edges of the circles with an emery board & scissors. I used the Silent Setter to add a black eyelet to the centre of each flower. Added 'for someone special' from the Endearments Mini Messages (9), in black.


Cheers, Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment