Monday, May 4, 2009

'Blog War' Day 2 - Paper Frenzy

paper-frenzy-card-1


Today I have used our "Castaway" Scrapbooking Papers. I have covered the front of an Oatmeal Card with trimmed pieces of Frangipani/Crackle & Frangipani/Oceana SB Papers. I have stuck a saying from the Travel Vellum onto a piece of Bahama Bazzill with vellum tape. Cut out a frangipani, adhered a rhinestone & mounted onto the card. I then distressed around the edge of the card with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


The Castaway Range of Scrapbooking Papers are perfect papers for all your holiday photo's. Check out whole Castaway Range, including accessories, on page 28 of the Kaszazz Catalogue & Project Book.


Cheers, Tina

3 comments:

  1. Oh Tina I really really really love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the patch work squares you made with the sb papers over lapping each other great job !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Tina..I love the the patchwork effect you created.

    ReplyDelete