Tuesday, May 5, 2009

'Blog War' Day 3 - Paper Frenzy

paper-frenzy-card-2


Today I have made a Baby Congratulations Card with a mosaic technique I learnt at our Creative Getaway Camp 2008. Deb Hale (Kaszazz Consultant) ran a fantastic workshop, which included a card made with this technique. It is so easy & very effective.


I folded a piece of Pink card to form a C6 portrait card, from the Pastel Card Pack. I then trimmed and adhered a piece of white cardstock. Cut a piece of double sided sticky paper, removed one side of the sticky paper & adhered it to the white cardstock. Once adhered to the cardstock, I removed the other side of the sticky paper. I then cut small pieces of Pink Scatter from the Kaszazz Sentiments Scrapbooking Range. This is the most time consuming part of making the card, but so easy!!. Once the small pieces fill the area of the sticky paper, I then filled the gaps with Rainbow Glitter. Placed a small amount of glitter on the area & rubbed my finger over to enable the glitter to adhere to the sticky paper. I tapped any excess glitter off the card. I mounted the Pram, from the Sentiments Baby SB Cut Outs sheet & stamped Congratualtions from the Endearments Mini Messages Set (9), with black onto white & mounted onto Wisteria Bazzill.


Below are the cards I created at our Creative Getaway 2008.


Cheers, Tina


my-creations-creative-getaway-004


 


 

3 comments:

  1. Wow....wow.... a very stunning card. Is gorgeous.
    I also love 3 projects you made at the Camp.. I hope they become workshops I would love to make these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops....duh !! ...I just realised you said it was 2008.. So I doubt they would

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are gorgeous....Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete