Thursday, May 7, 2009

'Blog War' Day 5 - Paper Frenzy

paper-frenzy-card-5


SCRAPBOOKING - ALL BOY!


This is a great range for all the boys in your life! Today I used the papers from this range, cut out a skateboarder image & mounted it to the front of the card. I used the square punch & the Cute Letter Stamp Set (65). I used Admiral Bazzill measuring 10" x 5", to create a 5" x 5" card. You can view all the All Boy! Range on page 33 of the Kaszazz Catalogue & Project Book.


Wishing all the Mums who visit my blog, a wonderful & special Mothers Day on Sunday.


picture11


ENJOY YOUR DAY!!


Cheers, Tina

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Tina...Love it... and it doesnt have a flower in it at all...lol
    I have loved all your creations this week.
    You projects never cease to amaze me, I enjoy visiting here daily.
    Wishing you a great Mothers day.
    Cheers Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great card for a teenager
    boys are sooo hard to make cards for

    ReplyDelete