Thursday, May 28, 2009

Life's A Beach Papers

lifes-a-beach-12-x-12-layout-001


Today I created the layout above. It is based on Cheryl Devlin's (2H)Workshop - Cheeky 12 x 12 Layout. With the release of the new products there have also been some product deletions. Therefore, all Workshops which use any deleted products have also been discontinued. Cheryl's Cheeky Layout was one of these. I created a new version of her workshop with the NEW Life's a Beach papers. The papers are beautiful & bright, & look great on the Raven Bazzill.


If you would like to host a Demo or Workshop please contact me. Kaszazz have great Monthly Promotions for Hosts. Contact me if you would like to know more.


Cheers, Tina


 

2 comments:

  1. hey tina, love the LO...how did you do the circles as the curvy cutter has ben discontinued. I also love this workshop and could do somuch with it except i had nothing to do my circles with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharynne, I used some items around the house, eg, CD disc, bread plate, coaster, can't remember the 4th. Traced around them onto our plastic sheets, cut them out with scissors & created circle templates. I did use biro to trace around the templates onto the plastic sheets though, as the black perma-ball ran underneath the template.The circles where ok to be cut out freehand as we edged them anyway with the paint dabbers. Thanks for the comment. Cheers, Tina

    ReplyDelete