Thursday, March 26, 2009

April (2H) Workshop - Old Bear 12 x 12 Layout

old-bear-12-x-12-layout


2H101 - Old Bear 12x12 Layout    Created by Rebecca Marsh


In this workshop you will complete this cute double page layout using Foam Stamps, Fluid Chalk, stamps and more! (Beginners - $20 per person)


 Dear Customers, Family & Friends,


Above is the (2H) Workshop I will be running in April. Each month I will be running a Workshop from my home at Aldinga Beach. This workshop is designed for beginners, you will need to bring one 6 x 4" landscape & one 6 x 4" portrait photo to complete this scrapbooking layout.


As this Workshop date is the week after Easter, & there will be many photo's to scrap, you can either complete this layout with some of the new Easter Stamp range or keep the Teddy Bear theme. I will be creating the Easter Layout as soon as my easter stamps arrive. Once I have made up the Easter Layout, I will post the pictures on my blog.


If you would like to book into my April Workshop please contact me.


Come & enjoy some creative fun with friends!!


FRIDAY APRIL 17TH 


7.30 - 9.30PM


Cheers, Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment