Thursday, March 26, 2009

'Blog War' Day 5 - 2 & 3 Step Stamping

yellow-heart-card


Yellow not one of my fav colours, but I felt like doing something bright today. I have run out of time today to post the products I've used & the instructions.  If you have any questions about this card please ask.


I have spent today with a friend, scrapbooking ALL day & I have a Workshop tonight. I have nearly finished up to "D" of my A-2-Z of Scrapbooking, just have to add a bit more journaling & photo's. Will post photo's on my blog once I have completed them.


Reminder, last day to post comments to win the 3 cards I have created this week.


Have a great weekend!!


Cheers, Tina


 

2 comments:

  1. Oh very bright and funky! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina, plan to do a few more changes when I get time!
    Did you get those stickers?
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete