Tuesday, March 3, 2009

LYRA Aquacolor Crayons

I couldn't wait to get my Aquacolor Crayons once I ordered them. I find it very relaxing at night stamping some images on white cardstock. While the family is watching tv, I sit & colour in. I make them into cards at a later date when I have time. I have used the "Stamp - Skater Boy" on these cards, he is so cute, another one of my favourites.



 aquacolor-boys-cards1

Making cards is a  great way of using up all your bits & pieces of scrapbooking paper. I used scrap bits of the "All Boy!" SB Papers & some printed vellum for these cards.


aquacolour-boys-cards


Below, I created a couple of girls birthday cards. I used Ice Stickles to add a little sparkle to them. I enjoy making "Girlie" things, having two boys is doesn't happen very often. I used scraps for these also.


aquacolor-girls-cards


My inspiration for these little gift cards below came from Naomi Elliott.... Thanks Naomi. They measure 9cm x 9cm. I have used the two new SB Scrapbooking paper ranges for these. The SB Scrapbooking ranges are called My Girl & My Boy, they can be found in the Jan 09 Kaszazz New Product Flyer. Making Gift Cards is another great way to use up your odds & ends.


Check out Naomi's Blog at: www.naomielliott.typepad.com


Cheers, Tina


 my-boy-gift-cards


my-girl-gift-cards1

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tina, I have just nominated you for a blog award!
    Have fun,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE them all. Especially the boy cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cards....Very cute.
    Jo B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tina, the cards you have created are just so lovely. My wish list is getting bigger by the moment and the new products are only a few more sleeps away!! Margaret :)

    ReplyDelete