Tuesday, March 31, 2009

'Blog War' Day 3 - Rollagraph

best-advice-rollagraph-card


"I’m sure you will be excited to hear that we have accepted your project to be added to our 3 Customer Events project collection."


Yesterday I received an e-mail from Kaszazz, I am very excited!! My second project I have submitted to Kaszazz has been accepted. Yippee!!!


Hey Cheryl - my name is finally up in lights :) x


The card (above) I created today was so easy to make & looks so much nicer in real life. I have decided to submitt this one to Kaszazz next, fingers crossed I have success with this one too!


Cheers, Tina


 

3 comments:

  1. Wow...I love ,love, love it. Its absolutely gorgeous.Fabulous card..I hope you dont mind if I case(copy) this one.
    Its annoying when your cards dont look as good in the photo as in real life - but then again most of mine do as I'm no photographer.
    Whooohooo Congrats on you submission approval, I cant wait to try it, I actually got one of those emails too yesterday, but I'm not sure which one got accepted as I put in 4 recently
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous! Love it. I'm positive that it will be accepted. Now I have to go get that wheel!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Tina. I'm sure it will be the first of many accepted. I love the card you've created above too! Whip up another couple and you'll have another workshop to submit!!

    ReplyDelete