Wednesday, March 25, 2009

'Blog War' Day 4 - 2 & 3 Step Stamping

many-thanks-tag


I received my order yesterday &  I am so excited .... I now have my (A-2-Z) A to Z Scrapbooking Kit. Can't wait to start putting it together!! If you would like to learn more about this fabulous kit, please check it out here www.kaszazz.com/a-2-z


I will keep you posted as I put my kit together.


The tag I have created today is very simple but effective. I have stamped the Folk Hearts Small from the three step stamps, & the Folk Heart Large from the two step stamps. These stamps can be purchased together or individually. I have added the Swirl stamp over the edge & sponged around the edge with the same colour. I have used 3 colours of Fluid Chalk, Maroon, Wisteria, & Lavender. The Many Thanks, I have used my Coal Black Ancient Page inkpad. I have finished with a Polka Dot Brad & a piece of discontinued ribbon (oops). You can find all the current ribbon range on page 51 - 52 of the Kaszazz Catalogue & Project Book. There are heaps to choose from!! The ribbons can be purchase individually or in theme packs, which contain 6 different designs, each piece is 2 metres in length. These ribbon theme packs co-ordinate with all the Scrapbook Paper ranges.


Place an order with me & receive a tag I've created stampled to your product order bag. A little Thank You from me. You then have a tag that you can use at a later date. Below is a picture of the tag my customers received yesterday with their order.


Cheers, Tina


purchase-tag


 

4 comments:

  1. Wow ..I love that..how simple but very effective

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I love the way you used the 3 stamps in the set to create a real decoupaged look instead of right on top of each other! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks great. Hope you won't mind if I steal this idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tina
    Love your blog, you have made some gorgeous stuff. I love this little tag and that ribbon!!! I wish we still had it - how good would it look with the new Bella papers?!?!
    cheers
    Kris

    ReplyDelete