Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I've joined the 'Blog War'

Today is my first post for the 'Blog War'


The 'Blog War' was started by two Kaszazz Consultants, Keta & Lauren. I have been watching all the girls blogs who are participating in the 'Blog War' for the past month. I have found all their projects so inspiring that I have decided to join in!


About the 'Blog War':


Chosen each week is a Product of the Week (PoW) & each Blog War Participant creates a card or scrapbook page with the same product or technique. By the end of the week, each Blog Participant will have produced 5 different projects (Mon - Fri) using Kaszazz products.


You can WIN a prize by:


To be in the running to win a prize from me, you must leave a comment on the created item for that week (PoW only). The more times you comment each week the more entries you get in the draw. All comments must be left by Sunday. I will announce the winners on my Blog the following Monday.


I have a list of all the 'Blog War' participants to the right of screen, don't forget to check out their Blogs too.


Any questions please contact me.


'BLOG WAR' DAY 3 - Two & Three Step Stamping



 many-thanks-card

Today I used the purple card from the Funky Asst Card Pack, stamped the large solid frangipani on white bazzill, & the outline large frangipani once on vellum. I scored 1cm in around the edge of the card to give it a border. I then masked the edge of the score line with paper & stamped 3 more outline frangipani's onto the purple card. I punched a whale circle out of white bazzill & trimmed the bottom off of it. Then stamped many thanks, & added the ribbon & the bling. The ink colours I used were Wisteria & Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk.


Cheers, Tina

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blog War Tina, I'm looking forward to seeing your creations each week.
    Very creative card....I just love purple.

    ReplyDelete