Sunday, March 22, 2009

Chalking Card & Chalk Sets

chalking-card1


I have created a  rainbow on this card by blending colours from the Basic Brights Chalk Set. I first cut a circle template & then used a cotton ball to shade the colours of chalk across the top of the template to create the rainbow arch.


Beware: You may end up singing, "red & yellow & pink & green, purple & orange & blue .... I can see a rainbow, see a rainbow, as I did while making this card!! :)


Naomi & I had a bit of a laugh at Team Training.  Naomi was showing us all a demonstration on how to use the new Ink Blending Tool, & how she created the background clouds in her 2H Workshop WhimsicalLove - Page & Pocket Pieces. We both suggested how easy it would be to create a Rainbow with this technique & then add one of our rainbow themed stamps!! How easy would that be. We had a laugh as to who would place a project on their blog first. The only problem I have is .... I don't have any of the new products yet!! :(


I decided to use my chalk set & create a rainbow, using the same idea.


Looking forward to your creation Naomi x


Kaszazz has five different coloured chalk sets. You can check them out on page 62 of the Kaszazz Catalogue & Project Book & page 64 of the Catalogue using the link to the right of screen. They come in a sturdy tin case, & each set comes with 30 magnificent coloured chalks, an applicator & reusable pom poms which make the chalks so easy to work with. They cost $31.95. Kaszazz also have a number of Chalking Accessories that can also be viewed these pages.


Cheers, Tina


 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tine, Lovely rainbow. So perfectly shaped. And love the card too. Anyhow, keep inspiring us all. You doing a great job. Sharynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the positive feedback Sharynne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tina, I love the rainbow effect. Can't wait to try it out. Excellent idea about using the chalks too. Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Tina, you're cooking!!! This is gorgeous!!
    I love how the girl is sitting on top of the rainbow!!
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina - what a beautiful card! Very inspiring! Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete