Sunday, March 1, 2009

ATC - Artist Trading Cards

my-first-atc4


I have just discovered ATC's, and love them! I've joined a club with Kaszazz Consultants and I can't wait to get creative & start trading with others. If you would like to get creative & trade Artist Trading Cards with your friends, Kaszazz has the perfect ATC Stamp for you. It's HUGE! a full A4 sized un-cut stamp. Full of names, quotes, symbols & tags.


Above - This ATC - Getaway, is my very first creation. The "Shell Border" is my favourite stamp at the moment, and it is one of the newest design's which can be found in the Kaszazz - New Jan 09 Product Flyer. 


Below - I have covered a folder to create an "ATC Gallery" to store all of my cards. The ATC's are a perfect size to fit into plastic trading card sleeves, I picked up 10 for $5 at a Newsagency.


If you would like any information about ATC's or wish to join a Trading Club, please contact me.


Cheers, Tina


my-atc-folder1

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tina
    Just found your ATC's blog hoppin; they are lovely! I am a Kaszazz consultant to in Colac Victoria! Just got the ATC bug! I will be purchasing the ATC stamp set now! LOL I would love to join yuor swap club!
    Thanks
    Kerri Smith
    Demo no 6760

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Anyways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!

    ReplyDelete