Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Brag Book - Rustic

rustic-brag-book


I made Bev (our 10 Year Graduate) at Weight Watchers this Brag Book. I used papers from the Rustic Scrapbooking Range.


Kaszazz has Brag Book Kits which you can order through me, they come in the themes of Baby Boy, Baby Girl, Christmas, & Family. They are $19.95 per kit.


Once you have purchased a Brag Book Kit, you then have the template to create as many Brag Books as you like, in whatever papers you desire.  I have created with the Rustic Scrapbooking Papers above & below.


I have used a couple of little silver embellishments & coffee stamp, which are not Kaszazz products, just look past them, contraband!! :)


That is ME!! on the right, & the lovely Bev, Weight Watchers Champion!! next to me. She cried when I gave her this special present.


Cheers, Tina


PS: to all of you heading to Conference this weekend, have a fabulous time!! without me :(   xx


brag-book1

No comments:

Post a Comment