Tuesday, March 31, 2009

'Blog War' Day 2 - Rollagraph

daisy-border-rollagraph1


Today I have used the Daisy Border Large Rollagraph. On the Bahama Bazzill I embossed the daisies in copper, & rolled the daisies onto vellum. I hand inked the roller with a Sapphire Silk Colour Box MetalXtra ink pad, it has a nice shimmer to it, that doesn't really show up in the photo. I have used Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk with stamps from the Family Names set. I also embossed Aunty in copper, added four copper eyelets to the corners of the Bahama Bazzill & used a wood spice card from the Castaway card pack.


Cheers, Tina

1 comment:

  1. I love the gold on the Bahama Bazzill, a great colour combination..A fab card Tina.....that reminds me its my Aunty's birthday coming up..
    http://inkspirationhaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete