Thursday, March 12, 2009

Stamp - Calendar

stamp-calendar


Last year in August my little Niece was born. This is the card I made for her & her parents. I have used the Stamp-Calendar on this card. I stamped it twice & cut out the actual date she was born then magic mounted them on to the card. I printed her name on a white piece of card stock for that extra person touch.


Kaszazz has a great range of label un-mounted stamps, great for calendars, as well as scrapbooking & card making. These include Label Numbers, Label Days & Label Months. You can find all these products on page 112-113 of the Kaszazz Catalogue & Project Book. Please check out the link  for the Kaszazz Product Catalogue to the right of  screen, you can find them on page 114 there.


Cheers, Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment