Friday, March 20, 2009

Would you like to learn more about Kaszazz?

On Wednesday night we had our Monthly Team Training Meeting. They are always very informative, creative & fun. These meeings are run by Cheryl Devlin (my Team Leader). Our meetings are open to anyone who would like to learn more about all things Kaszazz. 


Kaszazz products, techniques, consultancy, running a Kaszazz Business & new ideas, are just some of the topics we may cover at a monthly meeting.


A competition is also run each month, this month's theme was Fluid Chalks - Your Favourite Colour. Below is my competition entry.  The winner receives a $20 product voucher from Cheryl. Although I didn't win Wednesday, I did win last month which was very exciting!


Customers, if you would like to come with me to one of our monthly meetings & learn more about Kaszazz, please contact me. I would be happy to pick you up.


Cheers, Tina


birth-announcement-1


  

No comments:

Post a Comment