Sunday, March 15, 2009

Seahorse Card

It's been raining a little today, a perfect day to sit inside & create. I looked again at everyone's blogs who are competing in the BLOG WARS and was inspired by Jo's Distressed Ink Creation - Day 4. I love the beach & blue & green are two of my favourite colours. Below is what I came up with.


I created some seaweed behind the seahorse by stamping the stems ONLY of the Long Stemmed Daisies stamp. I just inked up the stems & not the flowers, and got the result I was looking for.


seahorse-card


If you have any questions about any of the Kaszazz Products I have used just drop me a line. I am happy to help your with any queries you may have.


New products just around the corner!!! YIPPEE!!!


Please visit Jo's Blog at: http://inkspirationhaven.blogspot.com/


Cheers, Tina

1 comment:

  1. The more and more I see this seahorse .....The more and more I love it. You did a great job

    ReplyDelete